January 30, 2022
1. The mixer should be placed in a flat position, and the front and rear axles should be padded with square wood to keep the tires overhead, so as to avoid walking when starting.
2. The mixer should be equipped with secondary leakage protection. After the power is turned on before going to work, it must be carefully inspected. It can only be used after passing the empty car test. During the test run, it should be checked whether the speed of the mixing drum is suitable. Under normal circumstances, the speed of the empty vehicle (after loading) is slightly faster than 2~3 turns. If there is a large difference, the ratio of the moving wheel to the transmission wheel should be adjusted.
3. The direction of rotation of the mixing drum should be in accordance with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is not true, the motor wiring should be corrected.
4. Check whether the transmission clutch and brake are flexible and reliable, whether the wire rope is damaged, whether the track pulley is good, the surrounding is unobstructed and the lubrication of each part.
5. After starting the machine, always pay attention to whether the operation of the components of the mixer is normal. When shutting down, always check if the mixer blades are bent and the screws are knocked down or loose. Mixer
6. When the concrete is agitated or it is expected to stop for more than 1h, in addition to the remaining material, the stone and water are poured into the barrel, and the machine is turned and the mortar stuck on the barrel is washed out and completely discharged. There must be no water in the barrel to prevent the barrel and blades from rusting. At the same time, the ash accumulated outside the mixing drum should be cleaned to keep the machine clean and in good condition.
7. After work and when the machine is not in use, the power should be cut off and the switch box should be locked to ensure safety.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Wendy Chen|